Annual Report 2105
BADD had a good year in 2015. Some highlights that differ from our normal activities were:
- Our new website and logo were both launched in June after months of planning and preparation. Our new site works equally well on desktop computers and mobile devices. It has a more appealing, functional and contemporary design. In addition, it offers:
- considerably more content, including all information from our “Blue Book” for members
- summaries of public talks in 2015
- guides to finding BC health professionals who diagnose and treat vestibular disorders.
- We started video-taping major talks and posting them on YouTube, including one from Dr. Art Mallinson and one from Dr. Neil Longridge.
Use the zoom function at the bottom to view the Annual Report closer up and the cursor will change from an arrow to a hand. When that happens, you can move the report around using your mouse (click > hold > drag). Use the arrows at the bottom to navigate through all the pages of the report.2015-Annual-Report-for-BADD