How You Can Help
Balance and dizziness disorders are common and affect people of all ages. Up to 35% of adults 40 years and older – over six million Canadians – have a vestibular problem at some point in their lives. Learn more...
You can help BADD in many ways:
- become a member
- leave a legacy in your will
- volunteer – contact us about how you can help
- share your story about how BADD has made a difference for you
- offer to speak to our group, or suggest a speaker for one of our meetings – contact us
- join our health professionals directory by becoming a professional member
- spread the word about our health professionals directory
- request a presentation by BADD for your organization, club, company or other group – contact us
- attend our meetings
- put up posters promoting upcoming BADD meetings and events in your complex, workplace, fitness centre, doctor’s office and other places in your neighbourhood. Please email email@example.com, if you would like a poster [PDF] for an upcoming event.
- talk to your doctor’s office, HR department, community centre, and places in your neighbourhood about keeping copies of the BADD brochure [PDF] on hand