Balance Awareness Week
Balance Awareness Week is an annual event. In 2016, the City of Vancouver and the Province of British Columbia both proclaimed September 12-18 as Balance Awareness Week.
- View the City of Vancouver proclamation [PDF].
- View the Province of British Columbia proclamation [PDF].
You can make a difference! Get involved by:
- Emailing our BADD brochure [PDF] to family and friends, especially if some of them suffer from these disorders.
- Asking your doctor's office, HR department, community centre and places in your neighbourhood about keeping copies of the BADD brochure [PDF] on hand.
- Talking to friends, family and neighbours about our disorders and BADD.