Balance Awareness Week
Balance Awareness Week is an annual event. In 2017, the City of Vancouver and the Province of British Columbia both proclaimed September 18-24 as Balance Awareness Week.
View the City of Vancouver proclamation [PDF].
View the Province of British Columbia proclamation [PDF].
You can make a difference every day, not just during Balance Awareness Week! Get involved by:
- Joining BADD
- Donating to BADD
- Using our website resources to help yourself and others
- Asking your doctor's office, HR department, community centre and places in your neighbourhood about keeping copies of the "Let's Talk About..." information sheets on hand. They are available to download and print from our website.
- Talking to friends, family, co-workers, neighbours and medical professionals about vestibular disorders and BADD
- Spreading the word about our "Ask an Expert" Q&A's
- Visiting our Health Professionals Directory and getting your health professionals to apply for inclusion
- Attending BADD meetings and events