Become a Member or Renew a Membership
BADD members have a common bond of understanding. We all know how it feels to cope with a disorder that is not apparent to others but which affects our ability to engage in ordinary everyday activities. ~ Jacke Palmer, past president
The cost of membership is $25 CAD per year.
Donations additional to the membership fee are always welcomed. Official income tax receipts are automatically issued on an annual basis for amounts totalling $30 or more, or upon request.
Currently a member? You’ll receive a renewal notice before your membership expires.
Why Become a Member?
Benefits of membership include:
- becoming part of a support network of people who really understand the effects of vestibular disorders - many BADD members find this support invaluable
- having a voice in the dizziness and imbalance community
- receiving our quarterly newsletter, The Balance Sheet, which is full of information on dizziness and its management and treatment
- enjoying regular, informative meetings in both Vancouver and North Vancouver
- receiving $5 off our Gaining Balance DVD
- receiving a $100 discount on new hearing aid purchases from the Western Institute for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (WIDHH). Your current BADD membership card or payment receipt (if you sign up online, print out your emailed receipt and keep it in a safe place) must be presented to receive the discount.
- knowing that your membership dues and donations make BADD's activities possible; everything BADD does to support people with balance and dizziness disorders – from phone and email help to our meetings, website, newsletter, awards program, and more – would not be possible without support from our members.
For more information about BADD membership, please contact us.