Become a Member or Renew a Membership
The cost of basic membership is $25 CAD per year; $45 for a two-year membership.
Vestibular specialists are encouraged to join as professional members.
Donations are always welcome, too. Official income tax receipts are automatically issued on an annual basis for donations totalling $30 or more. Memberships are not tax deductible. You can buy or renew a membership online and donate at the same time.
Currently a member? You’ll receive a renewal notice before your membership expires.
Why Become a Member?
Benefits of membership include:
- becoming part of a support network of people who really understand the effects of vestibular disorders - many BADD members find this support invaluable
- having a voice in the dizziness and imbalance community
- receiving our quarterly newsletter, The Balance Sheet, which is full of information on dizziness and its management and treatment
- enjoying regular, informative meetings in both Vancouver and North Vancouver
- receiving member discounts
- having voting privileges at our Annual General Meeting
- knowing that your membership dues and donations make BADD's activities possible; everything BADD does to support people with balance and dizziness disorders – from phone and email help to our meetings, website, newsletter, awards program, health professionals directory and more – would not be possible without support from our members and donors.
For more information about BADD membership, please contact us.