Our mission is to support, inspire and educate those affected by balance and dizziness disorders
- Education: Increase awareness about balance and dizziness disorders
- Advocacy: Champion the needs and rights of people with balance and dizziness disorders
- Research: Promote improved diagnosis of and treatment for balance and dizziness disorders
- Support: Empower those affected by balance and dizziness disorders to live full lives
We are here to help!
Our activities include:
- sponsoring support sessions as well as talks by professionals at various locations in the Lower Mainland– see events
- answering questions by phone, email or online online Q&A on issues related to balance and dizziness disorders – see contact us and ask an expert
- maintaining an online directory of health professionals
- providing online information about balance and dizziness disorders – see disorders and treatments
- listing organizations, books, websites, and other media of interest to people with our disorders – browse our resource lists
- communicating news
- sharing news and stories about balance and dizziness issues – see blog and Facebook
- distributing Gaining Balance, our video of professionally-led vestibular rehabilitation exercises which can be done at home – how to purchase our video
If you like our information and have found it helpful, why not become a member. As well as supporting our work, you’ll receive regular updates, reminders about our events, and member discounts. Go to membership.