What We Do
Our mission is to support, inspire and educate those affected by balance and dizziness disorders and to develop awareness of the issues surrounding these disorders.
Balance & Dizziness Canada helps people by:
- providing ad-free, up-to-date, evidence-based information about balance and dizziness disorders written from a Canadian perspective to help people have a solid understanding of their condition and advocate for themselves
- answering questions related to balance and dizziness disorders
- maintaining an online list of practitioners who specialize in treating balance and dizziness disorders
- sharing news and stories about balance and dizziness issues through our website and social media
- distributing Gaining Balance, our video of professionally led vestibular rehabilitation exercises designed for home use
If you find our information valuable, we ask you for your help. The cause of supporting those affected by balance and dizziness disorders with ad-free, up-to-date, evidence-based information written for Canadians, needs you. Will you consider becoming its champion by making a gift or becoming a member?