Buy Our Gaining Balance Video
- 35 minutes of vestibular rehabilitation exercises for dizziness and imbalance
- suitable for home use with no special equipment
- led by physiotherapist Pauline Martin, a vestibular rehabilitation specialist
- downloadable MP4 file
Please note: this is a final sale (no returns or refunds)
How to download
- After purchase, you will be taken to a page to download the MP4 file. You will also get an email containing the same download link.
- It is a large file (3.6 GB), so please give it plenty of time to download.
- After downloading the file, locate it on your hard drive and run it from there using a video player such as VLC.
- If you play the video directly from the Chrome browser and have no audio, please try another browser, such as Microsoft Edge or Firefox.
- If you cannot play the video or hear the audio from your downloaded file when using a video player, try the free VLC player, which seems to work for everyone: https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html.
Comments from dizzy people who found these exercises helpful
After doing the [Gaining Balance] exercises there are certain movements I can do now, like putting my head back and looking at the ceiling without feeling any dizziness. Now I can cope with my life and do more - I have more confidence in myself. ~ Cynthia Wu
Pauline [the instructor on the video] always pushed us to the point of feeling dizzy and encouraged us that that was where we needed to work. We were to do the things that made us dizzy so that we could learn to cope with them. The exercises really helped me. I have not had to use a cane for three years. Although I’m still dizzy, I’m able to cope. Life is definitely worth living again. ~ Rae Smith
I learned to trust Pauline [the instructor on the video]. With time I found that the more often I did the movement the better I could cope with it. There are movements I can do now that don’t make me dizzy at all. It’s marvellous. ~ Muriel Kauffmann