Our volunteers and professional advisers have created a series of printer-friendly handouts (PDFs) that cover topics from BPPV to the difficulties of litigating balance and dizziness disorders. We encourage you to download and print these info sheets and pass them on to family, friends, co-workers, employers, Human Resources, clinics, health professionals and anyone else who could benefit from this information.
- Balance and Dizziness: The Visual Connection
- Clinical Tests of Vestibular Function
- Contemplative Practices
- Diagnostic Services
- Health Professionals Who Can Help You Deal with Balance & Dizziness Disorders
- I’m Dizzy: How Can a Primary Care Physician Help?
- Litigating Balance and Dizziness Disorders
- Migraine and Dizziness
- Tinnitus and Hyperacusis
If you like our information and have found it helpful, why not become a member. As well as supporting our work, you’ll receive a quarterly update, reminders about our events, and member discounts. Go to membership.