Help and Support
You’re not alone. Help is just a call or click away.
If you or someone you care about is struggling with a balance and dizziness disorder, you’ll have many questions and concerns. Vestibular disorders can be challenging to live with, but through the support offered by BC Balance and Dizziness Disorders Society, no one has to face these challenges on their own. We are here to help.
If you’re looking for someone to listen or for information, there are many ways to get the support you need:
- Contact us by voicemail or email. One of our volunteers will respond to offer support and answer your questions with compassion and understanding.
- Use Healthcare Specialties: Professionals Who Can Help You Deal with Balance and Dizziness Disorders to identify health professionals in British Columbia who diagnose, assess, treat and/or help people cope with vestibular disorders.
- Use Diagnostic Services to find which BC hospitals do diagnostic vestibular evaluations.
- Find a healthcare provider in our Health Professionals Directory.
- Find coping strategies suggested by our speakers and members – these might help you better handle everyday challenges.
- Browse Ask an Expert Q&As for answers to common questions about balance and dizziness disorders.
- Browse our resource lists to find valuable information on a variety of topics related to balance and dizziness disorders.
In this section:
- Health Professionals Directory
- Healthcare Specialties
- Diagnostic Services
- Dealing with Depression
- Coping Strategies
- Ask an Expert