Join or Renew
We are the only organization in Canada dedicated to supporting, educating and inspiring those with balance and dizziness disorders. Your membership helps provide invaluable up-to-date information for people living with vestibular disorders and the professionals treating them. Everything we do is made possible by people like you.
Basic membership is $25 per year; $45 for two years. Benefits include:
- knowing that your support makes everything we do possible – from phone and email help to our website, Practitioners List, Ask an Expert, Facebook, Twitter, stories, blog posts and more
- becoming part of a support network that really understands the effects of balance and dizziness disorders
- receiving quarterly updates
- being eligible for member discounts
- having voting privileges at our Annual General Meeting
Professional membership is $50 per year. Health care professionals who have completed evidence-based training in the diagnosis, treatment and management of vestibular disorders are invited to apply. Benefits include:
- inclusion in our online Practitioner List
- permission to print copies of our patient handouts for distribution to your own clients. You are encouraged to co-brand the handouts with your contact information.
How to apply for, or renew, a professional membership:
- Pay using the "Join or Renew" button.
- Tell us about your services and credentials using the "Create/Update Your Listing" button.
Please spread the word about professional memberships to your colleagues.