Become a Member or Renew a Membership
The cost of basic membership is $25 CAD per year; $45 for a two-year membership.
Vestibular specialists are encouraged to join as professional members.
Donations are always welcome, too. Official income tax receipts for donations are automatically issued on an annual basis. Memberships are not tax deductible. You can buy/renew a membership online and donate at the same time.
Currently a member? You will receive a renewal notice before your membership expires.
By becoming a member of BC Balance and Dizziness, your personal information collected during the membership purchase/renewal process will be stored in a secure data centre in Montreal, PQ. Your data is not stored on our personal computers. We do not collect credit card information. Credit cards are processed by a secure third-party processor (Bambora.com). If at any time, you do not wish to receive emails, letters or phone calls from BC Balance and Dizziness, or you wish to cancel your membership, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Become a Member?
Benefits of membership include:
- becoming part of a support network of people who really understand the effects of vestibular disorders - many BC Balance and Dizziness members find this support invaluable
- having a voice in the dizziness and imbalance community
- receiving our quarterly newsletter, The Balance Sheet, which is full of information on dizziness and its management and treatment
- enjoying regular, informative meetings in both Vancouver and North Vancouver
- receiving member discounts
- having voting privileges at our Annual General Meeting
- knowing that your membership dues and donations make BC Balance and Dizziness's activities possible; everything BC Balance and Dizziness does to support people with balance and dizziness disorders – from phone and email help to our meetings and events, website, newsletter, awards program, health professionals directory, Ask an Expert, Facebook page, information sheets and more – would not be possible without support from our members and donors.
For more information about BC Balance and Dizziness membership, please contact us.