Become a Member or Renew a Membership
We are the only organization in Canada that is wholly dedicated to supporting, educating and inspiring those with balance and dizziness disorders. Your membership helps provide invaluable up-to-date information for people living with vestibular disorders and the professionals treating them. Everything we do is made possible by people like you.
Why Become a Member?
Benefits of basic membership include:
- Knowing that your membership dues and donations make BC Balance and Dizziness's activities possible; everything we do to support people with balance and dizziness disorders – from phone and email help to our website, health professionals directory, Ask an Expert, Facebook page, stories, blog posts and more – would not be possible without support from our members and donors.
- Being part of a support network of people who really understand the effects of vestibular disorders - many BC Balance and Dizziness members find this support invaluable.
- Having a voice in the dizziness and imbalance community.
- Receiving quarterly updates.
- Receiving member discounts.
- Having voting privileges at our Annual General Meeting.
For more information about BC Balance and Dizziness membership, please contact us.