Join or Renew
We are the only organization in Canada dedicated to supporting, educating and inspiring those with balance and dizziness disorders. Your membership in Balance & Dizziness Canada helps provide ad-free, up-to-date, evidence-based information for people living with imbalance and dizziness. Everything we do is made possible by our members and donors.
Professional membership is $50 per year, to cover administrative costs. Qualified vestibular professionals in Canada who are fully registered and in good standing with their applicable College, and fit into one of the following categories, are invited to apply:
- Practitioners who have passed at least one competency-certified formal exam. Acceptable courses include: Emory/APTA, Pittsburgh/APTA and AIB courses or other equivalent post-professional coursework with formal exams.
- Practitioners who have completed several in-person post-professional courses without formal exams, or equivalent mentorship training.
Please note: Practitioners who have completed only a one or two-day vestibular training course without exams, or only on-line courses, are not accepted as professional members.
- inclusion in our online Practitioner List
- permission to print copies of our patient handouts for distribution to your personal clients and to co-brand them with your contact information
- advance notice of upcoming events
- newsletter emailed quarterly
How to apply for a professional membership:
- Complete the "Application Form."
- Once you have received an email accepting your application, pay using the "Payment" button.
To renew a professional membership use the "Payment" button.
Please spread the word about professional memberships to your colleagues.