Join or Renew
We are the only organization in Canada dedicated to supporting, educating and inspiring those with balance and dizziness disorders. Your membership in Balance & Dizziness Canada helps provide ad-free, up-to-date, evidence-based information for people living with imbalance and dizziness. Everything we do is made possible by people like you.
Professional membership is $50 per year, to cover administrative costs. Health care professionals in Canada holding certification for advanced evidence-based competency in the diagnosis, treatment and management of vestibular disorders are invited to apply. Examples of acceptable courses include the 6-day Emory University vestibular course or the American Institute of Balance (AIB) vestibular workshops.
- inclusion in our online Practitioner List
- permission to print copies of our patient handouts for distribution to your personal clients and to co-brand them with your contact information
- email alerts about upcoming virtual events, new website content and other Society news
How to apply for a new professional membership:
- Tell us about your services and credentials using the "Create/Update Your Listing" button.
- Once you have received an email accepting your application, pay using the "Join or Renew" button.
To renew a professional membership, pay using the "Join or Renew" button.
Please spread the word about professional memberships to your colleagues.