Balance & Dizziness Canada is proud to announce to our members, donors and website visitors that our comprehensive article on Ménière's disease is complete and has been posted on our website. This is an amazing article that covers virtually every aspect of Ménière's disease, including causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatments, coping strategies, resources and references. This article is the first in a series that we have planned for 2019.
Read Ménière's disease article here.
Hearing loss and tinnitus are often associated with Ménière's disease. For help with auditory devices, please visit the Wavefront Centre for Communication Accessibility.
And here is a list of articles on vestibular disorders:
- Acoustic Neuromas
- Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease (AIED)
- CANVAS Syndrome
- Cervicogenic Dizziness
- Enlarged Vestibular Aqueduct
- Labyrinthine Infarction
- Mal de Débarquement Syndrome (MdDS)
- Ménière's disease
- Motion and Cyber Sickness
- Perilymph Fistula
- Persistent Postural-perceptual Dizziness (PPPD)
- Secondary Endolymphatic Hydrops
- Semicircular Canal Dehiscence
- Vestibular Neuritis
- Vestibular Paroxysmia
- Visually Induced Dizziness