Balance & Dizziness Canada is excited to announce the second in our series of articles planned for 2019.
This article is all about Persistent Postural-perceptual Dizziness (PPPD).
PPPD was only recognized as a distinct vestibular disorder in 2015. Previously it had many names and diagnoses. People suffering from PPPD typically have a triggering event such as another vestibular condition, concussion, emotional trauma, etc. Read all about PPPD here!
And here is a list of articles on vestibular disorders:
- Perilymph Fistula
- Enlarged Vestibular Aqueduct
- Vestibular Paroxysmia
- CANVAS Syndrome
- Labyrinthine Infarction
- Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease (AIED)
- Ménière's disease
- Persistent Postural-perceptual Dizziness (PPPD)
- Vestibular Neuritis
- Acoustic Neuromas
- Semicircular Canal Dehiscence
- Visually Induced Dizziness
- Mal de Débarquement Syndrome (MdDS)
- Cervicogenic Dizziness
- Motion and Cyber Sickness
- Secondary Endolymphatic Hydrops