Balance & Dizziness Canada is excited to announce the second in our series of articles planned for 2019.
This article is all about Persistent Postural-perceptual Dizziness (PPPD).
PPPD was only recognized as a distinct vestibular disorder in 2015. Previously it had many names and diagnoses. People suffering from PPPD typically have a triggering event such as another vestibular condition, concussion, emotional trauma, etc. Read all about PPPD here!
And here is a list of articles on vestibular disorders:
- Acoustic Neuromas
- Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease (AIED)
- CANVAS Syndrome
- Cervicogenic Dizziness
- Enlarged Vestibular Aqueduct
- Labyrinthine Infarction
- Mal de Débarquement Syndrome (MdDS)
- Ménière's disease
- Motion and Cyber Sickness
- Perilymph Fistula
- Persistent Postural-perceptual Dizziness (PPPD)
- Secondary Endolymphatic Hydrops
- Semicircular Canal Dehiscence
- Vestibular Neuritis
- Vestibular Paroxysmia
- Visually Induced Dizziness