BC Balance and Dizziness is proud to announce the tenth article in our series planned for 2019/2020. This one is on Secondary Endolymphatic Hydrops.
Secondary endolymphatic hydrops is a buildup of fluid in the inner ear. This can cause vertigo, hearing loss, tinnitus and feelings of ear blockage or fullness. "Secondary” means that the fluid build-up was caused by another problem, such as an underlying disease or an injury. Read more here...
And here is a list of our latest articles:
- CANVAS Syndrome
- Labyrinthine Infarction
- Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease (AIED)
- Ménière's disease
- Persistent Postural-perceptual Dizziness (PPPD)
- Vestibular Neuritis
- Acoustic Neuromas
- Semicircular Canal Dehiscence
- Visually Induced Dizziness
- Mal de Débarquement Syndrome (MdDS)
- Cervicogenic Dizziness
- Motion and Cyber Sickness
- Secondary Endolymphatic Hydrops
If you find our information valuable, we ask you for your help. The cause of supporting those affected by balance and dizziness disorders with up-to-date, evidence-based information tailored to the needs of Canadians, needs you. Will you consider becoming its champion by making a gift or becoming a member?