Help and Support
You’re not alone. Help is just a call or click away.
If you or someone you care about is struggling with a balance and dizziness disorder, you’ll have many questions and concerns. Vestibular disorders can be challenging to live with, but through the support offered by Canadian Balance and Dizziness Disorders Society, no one has to face these challenges on their own. We are here to help.
- Contact us by voicemail or email. One of our volunteers will respond to offer support and answer your questions with compassion and understanding.
- Use Healthcare Specialties: Professionals Who Can Help You Deal with Balance and Dizziness Disorders to identify health professionals in British Columbia who diagnose, assess, treat and/or help people cope with vestibular disorders.
- Use Where to Get Tested to find which BC hospitals do diagnostic vestibular evaluations.
- Find a healthcare provider in our Health Professionals Directory.
- Learn how to build your own Wellness Toolkit to help you better handle everyday challenges.
- Browse Ask an Expert Q&As for answers to common questions about balance and dizziness disorders.
- Help your family and friends to understand what you’re going through.
- Find information about community and government resources for British Columbians with chronic balance and dizziness conditions.
- Read about navigating the legal system in British Columbia as well as tips for litigating balance and dizziness disorders.